- Top 6 Reasons You're Not Losing Weight >
- How to Manage External Stressors >
- 12 Impressive Benefits of Biotin >
- Increase Your Energy With These 22 Easy Steps >
- 11 Foods that Aid in Weight Loss >
- 9 Must Have Nutrients for Expectant Mothers >
How are you doing on your weight-loss goals? Maybe you did well at first, but now you've hit a plateau, or perhaps you've been trying to make the numbers on the scale go down, but you haven't seen any results. If this sounds eerily familiar to your situation, continue reading to learn about the six contributing factors that may be interfering with your weight-loss goals. Your Metabolism Is Slow Many people think of metabolism as the rate in which your body burns calories. However, the word actually refers to all the chemical processes in your body that sustain your life....